Develops potential mortgage business for First International Bank and Trust then prepares, analyzes and verify mortgage loan applications to purchase real estate or to refinance an existing mortgages.
- Minimum three years of experience in loan origination
- Knowledge of conventional, government guidelines, underwriting and/or closing procedures/federal lending regulations governing real estate lending
- Must work efficiently with all support staff (Market Manager, Processing, Underwriting and Funding department)
- Experience analyzing financial statements, tax returns, bank statements, and credit reports
- Ability to simultaneously manage pipeline of 40+ loans
- Self-motivated, highly organized, ability to prioritize work, work independently and multi-task
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Develop referrals through personal networking and effectively develop provided leads
- Ability to research loan programs for potential clients
- Follow up with clients from application process through loan funding
- Meet and maintain monthly sales goals and quotas
First International Bank and Trust is a full-service independent community bank. We are proud to be family-owned and offer our customers...