Increases commercial sales in designated sales territory by calling on Architects, Designers and National Accounts for the purpose of obtaining proprietary specifications for Dal-Tile.
- Travels throughout assigned region to call on regular and prospective customers including Architects, Designers, Developers, General Contractors and National Accounts.
- Identifies and establishes relationships with the Top 20 architectural firms and the Top 20 design firms.
- Pursues new and maintains existing National Accounts. Follows up and reports information.
- Emphasizes new product promotion during sales calls.
- Schedules regular product knowledge seminars with architectural and design firms.
- Develops in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all Daltile products, allied products, and installation methods.
- Tracks meeting results consistently and effectively.
- Maintains frequent communication with SSC staff to advise of future orders and obtain samples.
- Performs other assigned duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
Requires BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience.
Four or more years of sales or industry experience within the A&D community.
Self-Starter, strong communication skills, exercises independent judgment and initiative. Basic computer skills
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
- 3 years ago - save job
Dal-Tile Corporation never fails to floor its customers. The company is one of the world's largest and best-known ceramic tile makers. It...