As a Field Service Engineer based in Richardson, TX you will have responsibility for installation and calibration of Digital Mobile Radio systems and instruments. Good working knowledge of RF/Microwave test equipment as well as digital modulation techniques is essential. Travel is required as well as good computer and communication skills.
- Associates degree in electronics.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a repair and calibration facility ideally in field service dealing directly with customers.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills essential.
- Motivated and able to work remotely in order to meet customer scheduling
- System installation and repair experience preferred
- 75% travel required
- Ability to travel on short notice
Anritsu - 19 months ago