Maintenance Technician I - WorldMark - Estes Park, CO
- Maintain general units, common areas, pool/pool areas and grounds as required.
- Competencies in plumbing, electric and HVAC repairs with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Maintain and categorize records and work requests.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds as required.
- Repair/replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceilings, roofs, furniture, cabinetry and remodeling work as required.
- Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and Jacuzzi tubs using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings.
- Reset/replace breakers, ballast and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards.
- Working knowledge of appliances.
- Repair interior walls, wall coverings and ceilings by patching drywall, replacing wood or wall coverings or texture and painting.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years technical training or equivalent maintenance technician experience.
- CPO, EPA Certification preferred.
- Able to lift/carry supplies or equipment of 50 lbs or more with frequent reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Extensive walking and standing.
- Manual dexterity and mobility required.
- Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand and electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
United States of America-Colorado-Estes Park
Worldmark by Wyndham
Aug 21, 2012, 6:33:54 PM