The Account Executive identifies and develops new accounts by performing a variety of activities including: cold calling, following up on email inquiries for service, canvassing sales leads, and data mining.
• Develop and execute a strategy that will ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual quotas. Achieve targeted sales numbers, budget forecast accurately and develop sales projection model that delivers acceptable sales quotas
• Identify, develop, sell, and service Pasha Clients by building strategic relationships.
• Create and manage pipeline of new business opportunities
• Perform prospecting, cold calling, interactive client meetings, and give presentations.
• Maintain required documentation on all active, non-active, and prospective clients.
• Manage complex sales-cycles and develop add-on business with existing accounts
• Consulting with clients on issues they face and solutions Pasha can offer them
• Deliver strategic sales presentations, create programs for presentation, write business correspondence, develop innovative proposals, and execute services.
• Create satisfied and reference able customers that will be building block for future business
• Responsible for all paperwork including reports, traffic, credit applications, etc.
• Prepare all paperwork necessary to ensure error-free scheduling of client services (i.e. contracts, credit applications, and all other internal support material).
• Coordinate the generation of activity reports as necessary for departmental reporting
• Work with Credit department to collect outstanding debt and cash in advance payments
• Resolving sales or deliverables issues
• Know & understand how to interpret qualitative and quantitative research. Utilize research to be aware of competition, for proposals, and to communicate proposals to clients.
• Maintain & keep current on all sales software programs, paperwork & files.
• Be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
• Attend & participate in all required trainings and meetings.
• Follow established company policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
This position works in a variety of environments including office, outdoors, warehouse and workshop settings. As such, these positions can require work outdoors in hot/humid, cold, and other inclement weather conditions depending on the time of year.
High school diploma or equivalent (HSED) and some college required. B.A. /B.S. in Business or related field preferred.
Valid state issued driver’s license, and clean DMV record.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development.
• Demonstrated prior success in an outside sales role (or managing an outside sales territory) in Ocean Transportation, Logistics, or Supply chain Industries. Container sales and Jones Act trade experience preferred.
• Prior experience delivering solutions in Ocean Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain operations is preferred.
• Container sales and Jones Act trade experience preferred.
• Highly driven, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical thinking skills
• Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills with a keen eye for detail
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products at the following levels: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint: Intermediate level of skill
• Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and have the ability to lift 20 lbs. Position can require work outdoors in hot/humid, cold, and other inclement weather conditions depending on the time of year.
The Pasha Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Pasha Group - 2 years ago
The Pasha Group, a family-owned company, delivers innovative transportation and logistics services worldwide, with an unwavering commitment...