Genesis Rehabilitation Services is looking for remarkable Program Managers. At Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you can really care for your patients and your staff . Your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And we are committed to providing you with a work-life balance.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 700 health care facilities in 23 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable Program Manager, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
As a Program Manager at Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you will:
As one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package , including:
- Ensure that the highest standard of rehabilitation services is provided and maintained by your staff.
- Interview, hire and supervise Genesis Rehabilitation Services personnel and consultants providing service within facility or home care contracts.
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements, and recommendations from the Clinical Specialist.
- Ensures that the clinical management of the rehab department, including oversight related to case management, quality improvement, care planning, clinical utilization, and patient identification is overseen.
- Be responsible for building a department budget, monitoring revenue and expense and reporting.
- Use the latest assessment tools, clinical interventions and treatments with outpatient, short-term rehabilitation and long-term inpatient populations
- Educate patients diagnosed with a variety of illnesses to better understand and manage their conditions
- Use discharge planning skills to promote independence, maximize function and return patients to their homes
- Assumes responsibility for insuring departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Additional therapy management roles and Program Manager positions may be available for qualified candidates.
- Medical/dental/vision insurances
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Voluntary insurance programs
- 401(k) program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education Programs
- Leadership Training Program
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Extensive paid leave for holidays
- Service awards
- Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
For more information or to apply call 1-877-403-JOBS.
American Physical Therapy Association of Maryland - 2 years ago
Genesis HealthCare creates care for people when care is what counts. The company operates more than 400 assisted living and skilled nursing...