The RE/MAX Global Franchise and Business Solutions Department is looking for a motivated bilingual (Mandarin Chinese and English) individual to join their team. This individual will work with key stakeholders in East Asia to build successful and profitable regions.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Coach Regional Owners in East Asia (China, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore and Taiwan) to build successful and profitable regions. Leverage understanding of Asian cultures and business methods.
- Assist all East Asian regions to sell office franchises and recruit and retain sales
- Translate necessary materials and communications with RE/MAX China owner, managers and affiliates.
- Develop systems and procedures for growth and reporting of statistical and financial information of East Asian Regions to RE/MAX LLC.
- Research information regarding market conditions and opportunities.
- Be trained, and be able to train others, in the franchising business; maintain knowledge
of the real estate industry; and possess a familiarity with the legalities of
real estate and franchising laws in each country.
- Serve as liaison between RE/MAX LLC and respective East Asian Regions.
- Fluency in both Mandarin Chinese and English
- Two plus years of business consulting experience or advanced degree demonstrating business understanding
RE/MAX, LLC - 18 months ago