Req ID 58509BR
Location of Position
Provide training using the Job Instruction Breakdown procedures and specifications of the designed area to regular, temporary, part-time, contractor and transfer personnel. Assist supervisor in clerical duties.
TAREAS Y RESPONSABILIDADES (DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES):
1. Coordinates the training, certification and re-certifications process of employees in his/her designated area.
2. Responsible in certifying area department instructor and process engineer at the start of a new process.
3. Responsible for data entry and monitor on ISO Train System.
4. Maintain file control of corresponding area employee manual certification records. .
5. Review in conjunction with supervisor and process engineer the Training Manuals Procedure every two year.
6. Certifies employees assembly techniques by taking samples and inspecting them. Maintains documentation controls of process.
7. Has active participation in plant working team.
8. Analyzes area complaints with supervisor.
9. Create, maintain and follow up Training Matrixes and Modules per position in TDTS.
10. Support safety chats.
11. Provide line support (TIQ, Group Leader) when necessary and assist in employee rotation in the different assembly techniques.
12. Support the annual GMP orientation to employees that do not attend initial training.
13. Reports to the Training Manager and Area Supervisor for task assignments of corresponding department.
14. System verification of employees certification in “x” operation especially when the engineer validates an equipment, assuring the protocol is run with certified personnel.
15. Manually document (ex: checker chart) and/or electronically (ex: POMs) the required information to comply with applicable procedures and specifications. This information includes, but is not limited to, process parameters, lots, amount of production, and others.
16. Ensure that the different areas comply with SOL6’S Program
17. Observes all company and regulatory EHS requirements.
Incumbent will be also working as Operator I-Production Operator L 3, when needed.
Associate Degree in Administration, Education, Information System, Office Administration and Science.
At least 1-2 year of experience in Manufacturing and/or administration/clerical areas.
Knowledge in computerized systems. Must be knowledgeable of GMP, Specifications and SOP's related.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge in English and Spanish.
Doing Work that Matters
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 10 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...