To assist with electronic records management of student files and enrollment reports.
1. Assist in the organization and preparation of archived records for electronic imaging.
2. Scan and index archived documents for Banner Document Management Suite.
3. Coordinate the preparation of ‘current’ documents for scanning to Banner Student and Banner Financial Aid.
4. Maintain an inventory of document requests to assist with creating workflows for electronic distribution and access.
5. Work with other areas to continue to quantify document imaging needs as related to students’ records and enrollment reports. Develop and maintain listing to complement Banner Imaging Needs Analysis report.
6. Assist with establishing a comprehensive Document Imaging and Management policy and procedures.
7. Comply with established ESU Data Standards for recording information about student records into Banner SIS .
8. Be prepared to train and supervise student workers assisting with scanning.
9. Develop a working knowledge of the services provided by enrollment services.
10. Provide quality customer service through personal one on one student interaction and/or by telephone.
11. Other duties as assigned to assist staff in the daily operations of the Center for Enrollment Services.
Type of Position:
20 hours per week/300 hours for the semester
Must be a current graduate studnet at ESU and enrolled in a minimum of 4 graduate credits for the semester.
1. Minimum one year commitment.
2. Ability to work on own or in a group setting.
3. Ability to handle demanding deadlines; multitask.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
5. Customer-service oriented.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
The University encourages applications from members of historically under-represented groups, including women, veterans, and persons with disabilities, and is an AA/ EEO employer. East Stroudsburg University is interested in hiring employees who have extensive experience with diverse populations. To learn more about diversity at ESU and in our community, visit our website at www.esu.edu/diversity.
East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania ( ESU ) is located in Northeastern Pennsylvania adjacent to the scenic Pocono Mountains and the unspoiled Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Founded in 1893, ESU is one of fourteen university members of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education and has a current enrollment of 7,576. Both the enrollment and the picturesque campus have experienced substantial growth in recent years as a result of, among other factors, the university?s reputation for academic excellence and strategic planning. Offering 58 undergraduate degree programs and graduate degrees in 23 fields of study, the university is poised for continued growth. The surrounding community offers options for suburban, small city, or country living all within a less than two hour drive to both New York City and Philadelphia.
East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard