De Vore Recruiting is seeking an Activity Director/Lifestyle Coordinator for one of our clients. This Care Center facility is dedicated to delivering the highest standards of medical care to residents in skilled nursing centers, assisted living and independent living facilities. We are looking for an Activity Director/Lifestyle Coordinator that can help them accomplish their mission through a commitment to planning and implementing programs and events in a warm, dignified, ethical and safe manner. We are recruiting for a position in Northern California/Bay Area.
As Activity Director/ Lifestyle Coordinator you will be responsible for supervising the Lifestyle staff and managing the Lifestyle Department that creates and implements lifestyle enriching programs. These programs are designed to contribute to whole person wellness for residents in our Independent Living Centers.
Specific Activity Director/Lifestyle Coordinator duties:
• Participate in resident Care Plan Development
• Plan, organize and implement a program for therapeutic activities
• Meet social, spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical needs of residents
• Maintain a schedule of on-going activities which reflect various times convenient to resident
• Work with staff and other disciplines to ensure resident participation
• Coordinate volunteer services and outside resources
• Arrange or provide transportation to activities in other location
Honesty and integrity are the keys to how we run our business and we want to hire an Activity Director/Lifestyle Coordinator who strongly holds these same values and is passionate about quality medical care for the elderly.
Additional Activity Director/Lifestyle Coordinator requirements:
• College degree and/or equivalent experience/relevant certificate
• Minimum 5 years of related experience in the healthcare field
• Experience with dementia/Alzheimer’s
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to work four to five days a week
• Ability to work well with the nursing team members at the nursing center
• Strong work ethic, motivation, and leadership skills
• Knowledge of state requirements and federal guidelines
• Knowledge of Medicare guidelines
• Organizational skills
• ADC (Activity Director Certified) preferred
We treat our team members with dignity and respect, and truly believe they are our most valuable resource. We offer Fee for Service compensation models.
At De Vore Recruiting, we bring a combination of expertise in the healthcare field, along with years of recruiting knowledge, to find you...