Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
A Medical Economics Analyst is responsible for accurately loading contracts into the MedAsset system, auditing contract loads and responding/correcting any loading issues or questions.
This person will also model and analyze proposals, ensuring that the modeled terms of the contract accurately reflect the written proposal. This position will also provide information to Managed Care negotiators regarding the ability to auto-adjudicate contract terms.
- 0-3 years of healthcare billing, collection, or other related healthcare experience
- Bachelor Degree in Healthcare Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Mathematics preferred
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Patient Accounting Systems
- Good knowledge of Managed Care reimbursement methods
- Basic understanding of healthcare revenue and procedure codes
- Organizational and Communication skills
Primary Location: CA-Anaheim
Hospital/Facility: 401-Santa Ana, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Exempt 80 Hour Pay Period
Tenet Healthcare - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is one of the largest investor-owned health care delivery systems in the nation.
• 80 hospitals