The Store Graphic Artist designs and creates graphics for promotions, store literature, and signage, including computer generated and hand drawn flyers, shelf signs, chalkboards, and the store calendar. You will work together with other Team Members to assure that all objectives and goals of the department and store, as communicated by Store Leadership and the Marketing Supervisor are met or exceeded.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Follow all Whole Foods Market (WFM) guidelines for meeting customer needs.
- Maintain and produce signage for all departments, adhering to Whole Foods Market brand standards.
- Maintain visual quality and consistency for all departments.
- Follow all regional signage graphic standards guidelines and procedures.
- Perform daily store walks in all departments to check quality and appearance of signs. Replace as needed.
- Create flyers and other marketing materials as needed, within regional graphic guidelines.
- Illustrate chalkboards for display in departments.
- Work closely with all Team Leaders, Specialists, Store Systems Integrator/ Data Technology Specialist, and Store Marketing Team.
- Maintain inventory of necessary supplies and equipment.
- Use courteous and proper etiquette when answering the phones and pages.
- Maintain working knowledge and application of all merchandising expectations within the department.
- Attend all team and store meetings as assigned by Team or Store Leadership.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
Multi-Store Sign Maker
- Previous experience as a sign maker or assistant sign maker, or equivalent.
- Strong hand lettering, illustration and graphic design skills.
- Proficient Adobe In Design, Adobe Illustrator, Excel and Filemaker Pro.
- Working knowledge of the Macintosh computer operating system.
- Good problem solving skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior spelling skills and ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members, customers and vendors.
- Ability to complete all tasks in a thorough and timely manner.
- Working understanding of and compliance with all WFM quality goals, and thorough product knowledge.
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job responsibility.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
Whole Foods Market - 12 months ago
Whole Foods Market owns and operates a chain of natural and organic foods supermarket. As of September 30, 2008, the Company operated 275...