With origins dating back to 1919, CohnReznick is currently the 11th largest accounting, tax and advisory firm in the United States, combining the resources and technical expertise of a national firm with the hands-on, entrepreneurial approach that today's dynamic business environment demands. Clients turn to CohnReznick because of the people we hire. That’s why we make finding and hiring the best in our industry a top priority—and then retain them by being a great place to work, grow and advance. We offer career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals.
The Office Services performs general office work, including back-office assistance, mail and file room.
Office Services Role Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Sorts, distributes and routes incoming and outgoing mail
- Mail pickup at P.O, pull checks and sort and distribute mail, FedEx, UPS, DHL
- Maintains Records/Files/Organizes/Scans/Faxes documents
- Operate photocopy machine and high speed scanner, prep work for scanning
- Daily maintenance of copiers and printers, including paper supplies and scheduling service as needed
- Paper ordering and deliveries
- Tracking of printed supplies for all offices including business cards, letterhead and envelopes for all offices
- General office supply and toner purchasing and inventory
- Copy projects and back up for reports as needed
- Operates manual and electrical mailing equipment
- Bank deposits (bank runs)
- Daily maintenance of file room including entering new work papers and running new lists at the end of every day, pulling file requests from in house and archive, put files away after they are done being used, archiving, and go file room administration
- Assisting in the marketing area including binding, assembly of marketing kits and mailings
- Set up for firm new hires
- Internal Office relocations
- General Office Service and Support for employees
- Training room, Conference room set up and general office cleaning
Office Services Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of document imaging/scanning hardware and software and create electronic copies of documents
- Computer and data entry skills required for photocopy & scanner operations and entering time and billing information
- Experience with MS Office and documentation creation software; such as Adobe Acrobat
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Must be able to multi task and be a team player
- Willing to work as an effective member of a team, but capable of working independently
- Positive and organized approach to work are essential
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing your workload, and being able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Reliability and dependability
- Flexible – Must be able to work overtime when necessary; especially during Busy Season – mid January thru Mid April (nights until 7:30 and Saturdays until 3:00)
CohnReznick is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
CohnReznick LLP provides clients with forward thinking advice that helps them navigate complex business and financial issues. With more than...