AAGA American Auto Glass Administrators, Inc., is a Rhode Island corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of AAA Southern New England. The role of AAGA is to act as the exclusive TPA (Third Party Administrator) for handling Glass Claims for Commerce Insurance Company’s customers residing in Massachusetts.
- Assists supervising the call center; monitors activities of representatives; provides training. Assists management with daily, weekly, monthly department reports.
- Makes decisions and resolves problems, using high customer service standards in handling of unique circumstances and insured’s and repair facilities’ concerns; assists staff in resolving insured’s and glass facilities’ concerns; utilizes all available resources to provide positive alternatives in resolving conflicts. Provides direction and guidance to staff in order to resolve insured’s and glass facilities’ complaints.
- Assists management in staff related activities, including: monitoring staff performance, job training, coaching and workflow. Provides input in hiring decisions, scheduling, disciplinary actions and performance appraisals.
- Exchanges information with facilities to facilitate processing of insured’s paperwork and to build and manage customer relationships; identifies opportunities to improve service delivery; makes recommendations to management.
- Responds to, and escalates concerns/complaints to resolve claim problems reported by insured, agent, insurance company and/or glass facility, working with management.
- Attends applicable trainings to stay current with glass industry. Adheres to department and glass standards to support departmental goals and expectations
- Exchanges information with glass facilities and insurance companies to facilitate processing of insured’s paperwork and to build and manage customer relationships; identifies opportunities to improve service delivery; makes recommendations to management.
- Acts as liaison with the Finance Department for auditing claims; acts as a liaison with IT, Member Relations to coordinate and gather appropriate information for insured’s complaints and warranty issues.
- Maintains a high level, professional relationships with insured’s, glass facilities, suppliers, insurance companies, etc., to ensure a successful operation.
- Responds to insured’s request, takes first notice of loss for auto glass repair and replacement. Responds and dispatches incoming calls, utilizes technical knowledge of auto glass repair & replacement industry, and internal policies and procedures, to provide efficient and professional service; remains abreast of changes in technology, repair techniques, procedures, etc. which may impact auto glass repair and installation. Provides consistent and accurate claim file documentation.
Prior Property & Casualty experience (Auto Discipline) experience preferred.
Two to four years of Supervisory and Customer Service experience or equivalent experience in another field is required.
Strong leadership abilities, ability to negotiate and influence; utilize proper judgment with established authority
Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain a team atmosphere
Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; proven ability to remain calm under pressure; ability to adapt to changing priorities and conditions; makes decisions, solves problems effectively.
Complete familiarity with the Microsoft Office family of products. Must be proficient in Excel and Word.
AAA Southern New England - 21 months ago
AAA is proud to offer space reserved just for you from $44 p/nt!