Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC owns and operates facilities in Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska that produce anhydrous ammonia, UAN and urea. Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC, operates a production facility in Brandon, Manitoba, that produces anhydrous ammonia, ammonium nitrate, UAN and urea. In addition, Koch Fertilizer, LLC owns storage and terminal assets in northwest Europe with trading offices in Switzerland, France and United Kingdom.
Koch Nitrogen Company is seeking a motivated and self-driven
for our Fort Dodge, IA Fertilizer Plant. This role reports to the site Safety & Health Leader and offers excellent growth opportunity within the company. The successful candidate may have the opportunity for future roles with increasing responsibility and rewards.
This role has the following responsibilities and expectations:
- Back up for the Safety & Health Leader
- Incident Investigation Management; Cause Analysis
- Own databases for safety inspections, self assessments, and incident investigations
- Safety program administration to include: emergency response, PPE management, behavioral-base safety, training, conducting walk-throughs and safety committee participation/leadership, contractor safety
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs with heights exceeding 100 ft
- Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Able to wear PPE inlcuding an Air Purifying Respirator
- Ability to work weekends and evenings when required
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Solid communication skills with emphasis on business etiquette
- Computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Associates Degree or higher in Safety-related field
- Bachelor's degree in any field coupled with 1+ years of safety experience
- Experience within Chemical Industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety & Health
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 9 months ago