Are you upbeat, personable and love working with people? Then come join San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino as our new Cart Attendant!
Under the direction of the Food and Beverage Supervisor, the Cart Attendant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino (SMIBC) guests while serving cocktails or food and beverage items from our stationary vending carts located in the Casino, or at special events. The Cart Attendant will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and condition of work areas, bar, bar unit, and tools, following all set-up guidelines as well as, maintaining a well stocked inventory of food or beverage items and supplies.
• Provides food and beverage service to SMIBC guests, or at special events.
• Greets guests and takes orders promptly and efficiently; ensures all guests are completely satisfied with their service.
• Promotes items available on the food or beverage cart; stocks and maintains inventory of the cart throughout their shift.
• Performs proper cash handling procedures according to SMIBC Policies and Procedures.
• Practices alcohol awareness and strictly abides by state liquor regulations; verifies legal drinking age of guests ordering alcoholic beverages; maintains T.I.P.S certification throughout employment.
• Maintains positive guest relations; resolves complaints and ensures guest satisfaction.
• Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Maintains knowledge and pricing of cart food items, liquor brands and non-alcoholic selections available.
• Monitors and prepares inventory lists; verifies inventory of merchandise to the inventory count sheet before each shift.
• Adheres to company safety and security policies and procedures; reports accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to Supervisor; completes safety training and certifications as required.
• Ensures adherence to quality expectations and standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
• Six or more months of customer service experience preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in cash handling or cash register experience helpful.
• Must possess or obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers Card before commencing duties.
• T.I.P.S certification must be obtained within 30 days of employment and recertification maintained throughout employment.
• Will be required to undergo and successfully obtain a negative Tuberculosis test prior to employment (administered by San Manuel approved vendor).
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class “A” Gaming License issued by the San Manuel Gaming Commission.
• A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the company’s insurance carrier.
San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino - 12 months ago