Title: Customer Care Trainer
Location: United States-Washington-Lacey
Job Number: 13013389
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
As part of Customer Care team, provides the required training for Client Oriented staff in a call center environment. May perform one or more of the following:
Job Level Profile
- Conducts training classes, which include content about the job, the Company, and different client programs.
- Facilitates new hire training using the provided curriculum to call center staff.
- Facilitates continuing education classes to existing call center staff for new products, services, customer service skills and market launches.
- Provide performance feedback to class participants; responsible for the professional development of the customer service and support staff.
- Communicates with various departments within the organization, including resource planning, human resources, quality and the help desk.
- Assists Operations with understanding agent opportunities and updating training programs to meet those needs.
- Collects information regarding response systems, human interactions, and information systems requirements.
- Helps design call center training manuals by identifying and describing information needs, obtaining feedback from management, and editing final copy.
- All other duties as assigned.
Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training.
Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes.
Works autonomously within established procedures and practices.
Typically acts as a lead or expert with considerable on-the-job experience.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home? No
- 2 years ago - save job
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...