Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Our innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, Sabre is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Travelocity Partner Network is the industry leader for providing private label travel solutions to some of the largest travel and loyalty companies in the world. In this role, the senior analyst works directly with our premier business partners. The analyst delivers business intelligence and reporting to help our partners gain insight into current trends and profitability in order to manage and grow their business. The analyst will be our partner’s business intelligence advocate working on behalf of our business partners with internal data groups to enhance the quality of the reporting. In this position, the analyst works with some of the biggest brands in travel and a successful candidate will be one who can easily and articulately translate data into information.
- Responsible for design, development and execution of reporting / dashboard framework within TPN
- Understand and support the various reporting needs of the internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the accurate metrics are provided and encompass the various data sources available within the organization
- Take performance measurement / analytics beyond click-stream analytics including financial system of record and call centre consolidations
- Be a thought leader in the organization on performance measurement, work with internal business intelligence and analytics teams to ensure TPN is measuring its partner’s business optimally
Bachelor's degree in finance, math or statistics preferred, MBA a plus.
Minimum 5 years related experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Solid working knowledge of marketing, statistics and finance principles
- Advanced skills using SAS, ANSI SQL, MS Access, MS Excel, VBA , QlikView
- Experience with establishing KPI dashboards and a user of
THE SABRE HOLDINGS PORTFOLIO OF COMPANIES includes Travelocity, Sabre Travel Network, Sabre Airline Solutions and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, Sabre Holdings has approximately 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Our people take initiative, are resourceful and innovative, and are passionate about what they do. In return for their hard work and dedication, Sabre Holdings provides our employees with countless learning and growth opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a fun, yet productive, work environment.
Sabre - 14 months ago
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that Sabre’s cutting-edge technology is used by more...