Southern New Hampshire University seeks candidates for the full-time position of Network Engineer within the Information Technology Solutions division.
We are looking for an experienced network engineer that will work closely with customers and colleagues in designing, monitoring, troubleshooting and continually improving the network and telecom services that we provide.
Primary network responsibilities:
- Participate in new network designs as the university grows
- Recommend changes in network design to improve network performance and security
- Configure, install and support networking equipment throughout the campus
- Support the design and ongoing operation of all wide-area networks including ISP connections and network connections to the remote campuses.
Primary telecom responsibilities:
- Support the university’s telephone, call center and voice-mail system.
- Perform as telecom system matter expert advising and supporting internal constituents.
Southern New Hampshire University - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard