- Responsible for the management of overall project budget, schedule, and scope of projects of low to medium size and complexity and generally small to medium sized stakeholder groups. May move to a large project based on experience
- Leadership role for identifying and influencing stakeholders on all issues related to the project
- Leads planning and rollout development of project plans. Partners with the business community to provide internal and external rollout strategy to ensure business communication needs are met, develop/coordinate review of internal and external communication and training plans, coordinate/manage rollout enablement for initial phase of customer rollout
Please also share this job to any friend/colleague who you think would be interested in receiving SAP, Oracle & IT contract Direct Client Jobs.
- 7-10 years of related project management experience in financial services, systems development, product development, and/or project/product management.
- Strong project management skills demonstrated for challenging client, inter-related or technically oriented projects
Experience in demonstrating
- Strong consultative, listening, communications, and analytical skills
- Critical thinker with good judgment and initiative
If your referred candidate gets successfully placed with our Client, then you will be entitled for a referral bonus of $500.
Please feel free to call at 408-833-6257 or mail me at raj.talukdari @satincorp.com for further details.
SA Technologies - 16 months ago