The Information Technology Program Management team at salesforce.com is a mission critical leader in delivering strategic, complex, cross-functional initiatives that are essential to our evolution, growth and market-leader position. The IT Program Management team manages technology infrastructure, systems, and software development initiatives; and is comprised of strong leaders who thrive in a fast-paced, bottoms-up environment. The IT Program Management Associate will be responsible for helping manage the internal projects and programs.
- Develops strong partnerships with IT Leadership and Business Partners to drive focus on project objectives
- Ensures that teams achieve feature and release freeze criteria on-time
- Coaches team members and functional leaders to improve excellence in our ADM practices and principles, creates a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation and learning; promotes continuous improvement
- Provides visibility to project state (key decisions, dependencies, issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on a weekly basis through push status reporting (to all stakeholders, team members and interested parties)
- Manages project/feature dependencies across multiple teams, across scrum teams, across functions, across divisions, across stakeholders
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent project teams from delivering on project goals
- Provide regular project reviews and updates (deep dive into current state of project goals, risks, escalations)
- Provide status reporting and ensure transparent and visible communications between IT and business units.
- Leads periodic Steering Committee meeting with Key Stakeholders
- Manages project budgets (outsourcing, contracts, other project costs, etc.)
- 3+ years of technical project management experience, with experience managing large scale cross functional projects
- Bachelors of Science degree with minimum of 2 years of technical work experience
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on project management of large and small initiatives
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively with a high-level of attention to detail
- Understands SFDC platform and has a technical ability and acumen
- Ability to quickly define dependencies, issues, and outline mitigation plans against risks
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions
- Knowledge and experience using common project management tools: e.g. spreadsheets, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and shared on-line documents such as Google docs
Salesforce - 30+ days ago
Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely...