MobiTV is looking for a dynamic self-driven Software Developer to join our highly skilled interdisciplinary team. Our team is comprised of system architects/engineers, software architects/developers, and jack-of-all-trades master-of-all with an insatiable thirst for knowledge and innovation! This position will entail working with exciting cross functional teams from Engineering, QA, Operations and Professional Services. Responsibilities include systems architecture/integration, automation deployment/development, monitoring design/implementation, and support for MobiTV’s vast state of the art media delivery systems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or graduate degrees in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ years in software development
- Excellent programming ability with strong experience developing in Bash, Perl, Ruby and Python.
- Good written and verbal communication ability.
- Strong collaboration skills and team player
- Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic agile driven environment.
- Being available on-call as required.
- Automated deployment, installation, and configuration of Linux systems.
- Linux operating systems and platforms such as RedHat/CentOS and Ubuntu.
- Linux kickstart provisioning systems such as Cobbler and Forman.
- Version control and repositories such as SVN, Perforce, and Git.
- Automated Deployment using Puppet, mCollective, and Hiera.
- VMWare ESXi and vCenter.
- IPv4/IPv6 Networks.
Knowledge of :
- REST API
- Apache Webservers and Django web frameworks.
- Infrastructure services such as LDAP, TNFTP, DNS, DHCP, NTP and SMTP.
- Linux RPM repositories such as YUM and PULP.
- Monitoring such as SNMP, Icinga (Nagios), Ganglia, and etc.
- Cloud Computing such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN) such as Akamai and Limelight.
- Load Balancers such as F5 and HAProxy.
- Database systems such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgress and Cassandra.
- Atlassian Products such as Jira, Confluence, Fisheye, Green Hopper, Bamboo, Crucible, and Stash.
- Agile and Kanban methodologies.
MobiTV - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard