With origins dating back to 1919, CohnReznick is currently the 11 th largest accounting, tax and advisory firm in the United States, combining the resources and technical expertise of a national firm with the hands-on, entrepreneurial approach that today’s dynamic business environment demands. Clients turn to CohnReznick because of the people we hire. That’s why we make finding and hiring the best in our industry a top priority – and then retain them by being a great place to work, grow and advance. We offer career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals.
The QlikView developer will be responsible for working directly with clients to design, develop, and deliver QlikView dashboards and reports
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with clients to define and prototype QlikView Applications.
- Provide estimates of time to complete within reason and work within budgeted time.
- Identity out-of-scope requirements and project risks and relate them back to project team leader/client.
- Design and build QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements utilizing a 2 tier approach where the data extract and dashboard design are performed as separate functions.
- Extract, transform and load data from multiple sources into QlikView applications to meet project requirements in a logical, structured and uncomplicated design.
- Test and provide quality assurance and data accuracy for QlikView applications.
- Work as a team and be able to transfer and share knowledge across Business Intelligence (BI) team.
- Promote BI usage to relevant departments across the organization.
- Provide support and diagnostics to clients as needed with various QlikView related issues.
- Interact with QlikTech support as needed.
- Install QlikView Server and Desktop applications.
- Help maintain and apply data governance guideline and processes.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing BI and Analytical Solutions.
- Strong QlikView experience in both dashboard design and data load scripting.
- Experience in data modeling and understanding data relationships in business application.
- Understanding of the QlikView architecture.
- NPrinting experience a plus.
- Strong Microsoft SQL experience.
- Experience in various ERP and Financial systems a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline required; Master’s Degree a plus.
CohnReznick LLP provides clients with forward thinking advice that helps them navigate complex business and financial issues. With more than...