Software Developer - Cloud Security SW components
. Partner with an ISV to develop SW components to enable Cloud Security solutions.
1. Design and development of infrastructure components for Configuration, Security and Policy Management.
2. Development of virtualization and cloud software applications and services.
3. Work closely with Product Management, Project Teams and QA to define the product and deliver releases on time.
4. Design, develop and enhance product features for performance and scalability.
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
MUST be a U.S. Citizen or have a Green Card
Need BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent plus a minimum of 5 years of software development experience using full JAVA application stack.
1. Strong skills using J2EE, Spring, SQL, Hibernate and JPA.
2. Virtualization/Cloud experience using VMWare SDKs.
3. Expertise creating and using Web-Services, SOAP and REST APIs.
4. Experience in Security technologies including AAA (authentication, authorization and auditing) Services, firewalls, SSL, PKI, RADIUS/Tacacs+ and hardening.
5. Strong capability to develop and debug multi-threaded server applications and on Linux or UNIX.
Additional Skills Desired:
. Database programming using Postgres, Oracle or MySQL is highly desired.
. Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks like Wicket, GWT, Struts, Tapestry etc.
. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
. OpenStack development experience.
. Knowledge of PCI, HIPAA, FISMA Compliance.
. Knowledge of LDAP or Active Directory
Really need someone with knowledge of Cloud/Virtualization environment and developing a Cloud Infrastructure solution or developing applications that runs on cloud/virtual environment.
Synergy Seven - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard