IEM is seeking a skilled editor who can support the development and production of a variety of documents including plans, procedures, guidance, training manuals, word templates, and related materials. The editor performs quality assurance by reviewing and editing documents for accuracy and consistency. The editor also takes notes at facilitated meetings and produces summary reports.
• A passion for words, sentences, and language
• Excellent grammar and proofreading abiliities
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work productively as a member of a project team
• Creative and resourceful problem solver
• Solid time manager with ability to work on multiple projects
• Gets the big picture, even when focused on the details
• Articulate in describing solutions to improve the structure, flow, and style of documents
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or Technical Writing preferred
IEM - 2 years ago
In 2010, IEM celebrated a quarter-century of success at helping government at all levels achieve results. Our innovative strategies,...