Provide security assistance services for various duties within the control of the Special Programs Division, Systems and Security Branch. Provide advisory and assistance services support to enhance personnel, physical, communications, information and computer security programs. Under Government oversight, contractors shall support the following: Focal Point/Alternate or Compensatory Control Measure (ACCM) Control Officer; the Reserve Security Officer; Document Control Officer for TS/SAP information/documents; Computer Information Technology Security. Contractors shall provide on-site security support of Special Access Programs (SAP).
Specific tasks to include the following:
- Provide assistance in the management of SAP indoctrinations, debriefings and access certifications. Update local, service, and DoD security databases.
- Provide assistance in the preparations of security clearance paperwork and packages to facilitate Top Secret investigations and adjudications for SAP nominations, conducting First Tier Reviews and submitting Program Access Requests.
- Assist with ensuring personnel filling SAP positions receive SAP indoctrination and provide specific guidance on requirements of DoD directed Program Indoctrination Agreement (PIA).
- Forward and receive certifications of personnel requiring SAP access at Temporary Duty (TDY) locations. Receive and log SAP access certifications for visitors to USSTRATCOM.
- Assist with other SAP personnel security and administrative duties as required, such as access/billet management, eligibility, personal data reporting, and database management.
- Assist with inspections of Special Access Program Facilities (SAPF), building spaces, classified material repositories, and classified equipment to ensure physical security is maintained.
- Assist with ensuring all SAP level information is properly classified, accounted for, marked and audited as required. Maintain an up to date database reflecting all required information, accurate control and inventory of all SAP information/material as required.
- Assist in reviewing Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Orders, evaluations, appraisals, and correspondence to determine appropriate classification.
- Support the primary FP/ACCM Control Officer for USSTRATCOM. Assist with security oversight, management, control, and FP/ACCM programs. Submit program requests, conduct indoctrinations and debriefs, perform database management, and conduct physical security of accredited facilities.
- Assist with all duties related to providing and maintaining the USSTRATCOM Reserve Program Security. Perform security oversight, management, control and support to reserve programs. Submit program requests, conduct indoctrinations and debriefs, and perform database management.
CSSS.NET - 22 months ago