Posting Title |
29522 Airport Rd.
CHS , the Nation's largest co-op refiner, wholesaler and reseller of Energy products with more than three decades of experience linking producers with consumers has a great opportunity for you! CHS Transportation is looking for a Driver in Eugene, OR and surrounding area's.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling bulk liquid products to include, but not limited to Petroleum, Propane, and Anhydrous Ammonia.
- Pick up and delivering product to the customer in a safe and timely manner.
- Maintain electronic logs and onboard computer with each shipment.
- There may be overnight stays, depending on the schedule.
- 21 years of age or older
- Class A CDL
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable experience operating a tractor trailer combination.
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Minimum 1 year previous experience hauling hazardous materials
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to pass physical, drug test and background check.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
- TWIC card
- Professional communication skills
- Attendance and reliability are a must
- Good work ethic
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an EEO employer.
CHS Inc. - 13 months ago
CHS Inc. is the nation’s leading cooperative, owned by farmers, ranchers and co-ops across the United States. A diversified global...