: Under general supervision, provides a variety of administrative support duties such as typing, scheduling appointments for meetings, etc. Manages a multi-line telephone system. Provides administrative assistance as requested.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in specializing in correspondence typing, medical terminology and/or general business procedures.
- Proficient Microsoft Office preferred.
- Good knowledge of English grammar, punctuation and spelling to correct and edit written materials.
- A high level of organizational skills to prepare complex schedules and conference arrangements and to maintain departmental files, records and statistical data.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of personnel both within and outside of the hospital.
- The ability to operate a variety of office equipment is required.
Lifespan - 19 months ago
From the youngest babies to the most golden oldies, Lifespan Corporation has the health of Rhode Islanders covered through every stage of...