Amazon is currently recruiting work campers for our 2013 Peak Season, October through December! We are looking for flexible and enthusiastic RV’ers with a positive, can-do attitude to join us at our Fulfillment Center in Campbellsville, Kentucky.
Although no previous experience is necessary, these are temporary warehouse positions in a fast-paced industrial environment that are physically challenging. All positions require you to be on your feet for your full shift and require some bending, lifting, stooping and squatting. You may be loading or unloading trucks, receiving products on a line, stowing items onto shelves, picking customer order or packing and shipping customer orders. Some positions require the ability to climb stairs 30% of the time, and the use of a hand-held scanner.
At the Campbellsville, KY location:
- Full time schedules consist of four 10 hour shifts. Due to the demands of the peak season, there will be scheduled overtime for all departments and shifts.
- All overtime is paid at time and a half.
- All campground costs are billed directly to Campbellsville Amazon facility during your employment and you may reserve a site at the campground of your choice.
- Employee Discount
All department and shift assignments are based on the business needs of the Amazon facility at the time you start. We do our best to meet your individual needs and preferences, but availability of certain shifts, jobs, and departments can change weekly.
The CamperForce Program season ends on December 23rd, though you may be released a few days earlier depending on labor needs at each facility at that time.
All positions require successful completion of a drug screen, background check and evidence of a high school diploma or GED.
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand/walk for shifts 10-12 hours long
- Willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Positive work attitude & leadership skills
- Commitment to a culture of safety
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...