Responsible for assisting in the development of new markets and customers to help insure continued growth for the IT & Communications Products Group. In addition to the performance of key analysis work, this will include working directly with customers and local sales and technical teams across the division to identify, develop, and capture business opportunities. Candidate will work closely with the various Operations as well as the Global sales teams in NA, Asia, and Europe. Additionally, the candidate will play a key role in the acquisition process:
engineering and application trends
- Assist in expansion in new markets, as well as among existing client base
- Perform in depth market analysis of strategic markets to paint the picture of the landscape and opportunity in the market
- Detailed customer analysis to establish a strong understanding of the customers products and requirements to help set the penetration strategies around those customers
- Identify product gaps related to market and customer expansion opportunity
- Benchmarking and keeping informed on industry news and trends, products, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies.
- Holding and participation in regular status meetings with sales, product management, and operations groups
- Reporting market and customer data to company management
- Preparing sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and
- Contributing to yearly company strategy and budget preparation
- Completion of research and due diligence work related to potential acquisitions
- Education: BSBA or Technical Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus.
- Strong strategic planning, marketing and business skills preferred.
- Individual must be comfortable working with all levels of the organization and with all functional groups.
- At least 1-2 years experience in sales or marketing with connector products, or related industries, desired.
- Required competency in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Monster - 7 months ago