PLEASE NOTE: This is a contract assignment for 1 year (Conversion to perm is possible).
Looking for a copywriter to join our application sales business development team. The copywriter will effectively communicate the our brand through compelling, targeted messaging, writing and editing of original copy for projects including web copy, email campaigns, video scripts, printed mailing material, and other internal / external content. Our ideal candidate can write confident, actionable copy that drives interest and supports both the brand voice and business development campaigns. Candidates will need to be an active participant in interviewing stakeholders to gather information, collaborating with the designer and project leaders, and working in an open, fast-pasted environment. Candidates need to be comfortable editing and writing for both business and technical audiences.
- Copywriting experience: Wow us with your persuasive concepts, headlines and copy that make people understand and want more detail while adhering to writing and editorial style guidelines. ** Please submit a sample of your professional copying writing work with your application.
- Email marketing experience: Proven strength in killer subject lines and compelling calls to action.
- Web content writing: Customers often want to know a lot about a product before they buy, show us that you know how to guide them through it.
- Proofreading skills: Attention to detail both in your own work and editing copy for others is critical.
- Information gathering: Curiosity to research new content topics and ask the right questions when interviewing stakeholders.
- Intellectual flexibility: Oracle acquires and innovates quickly, and you must excel at coming up to speed on new concepts quickly.
- Time management: Track multiple assigned projects from start to on time completion.
- Computer and Web skills: Strong skills with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Basic HTLM knowledge a plus to help designer plan sizing in layouts.
netPolarity - 10 months ago
netPolarity was established in March 2000 as we predicted the increasingly important role that human capital plays in technology innovation...