Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc®, and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 35,400 kiosks across over 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.Redbox.com . Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com .
The Verizon-Redbox JV brings together two innovative companies known for creating brands that customers trust and products consumers want. With immediate DVD and Blu-ray rental through Redbox and instant broadband content from Verizon, we’ll be uniquely positioned to deliver the best of both worlds – physical and digital – to all consumers nationwide. We’ll make it easy for everyone to access and enjoy the entertainment they want to see, using any providers’ mobile or home broadband service – anytime, anywhere.
Working at the Verizon-Redbox Joint Venture means you can enjoy the freedom and creativity of a start-up business with the resources of two recognized, established companies, plus more opportunities, more fun, more flexibility, more “wow”. You’ll do this with the aid of world-class technologies and services at your disposal. By creating new choices for our customers, you’ll take entertainment to a new level.
Sr Web/e-Commerce Analyst
Senior Web/eCommerce Analyst will support the JV new customer acquisition and retention strategy across all marketing channels and technology devices. Reporting to the Senior Manager, eCommerce Analytics, this position will be responsible for identifying and developing marketing programs and campaigns to support business priorities and achieve subscriptions targets.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who possesses excellent hands-on analytical experience, project management, organizational, consumer focused innovation, and communication skills.
- Help create a JV acquisition strategy that optimizes all channels
- Analyze and report on all targeted marketing programs through detail analyses and knowledge of how direct marketing vehicles can drive incremental sales and profits ensuring that all programs and campaigns achieve specified goals & recommend actionable insights to improve performance.
- Employ direct marketing and analytics best practices, segmentation strategies and predictive models to contribute to marketing communications and direct marketing plans
- Analyze target segment behavior data and trends to glean insights into growth opportunities, revealing the shopping patterns, preferences and decision drivers of the various consumer types
- Establish key performance indicators and report performance on a routine basis against key goals and established benchmarks
- Provide timely and accurate information about the health, competitive strength and business opportunities present in the market place
- In cooperation with the Online Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, and Marketing Manager, manage analysis and reporting for acquisition campaigns
- Provide direction on the execution of direct marketing campaigns including provision of selection and segmentation criteria, quality control procedures, systems testing and infrastructure requirements needed to effectively execute planned direct marketing programs
- Help JV anticipate customer needs and business opportunities through effective tracking and forecasting of customer trends. Collaborate with the Senior Manager, eCommerce Analytics and the Senior Manager, CRM to integrate qualitative and quantitative data with behavioral data for deepened understanding of our customers and potential solutions to business problems or growth opportunities
- Monitor and analyze relevant data across the customer lifecycle to evaluate program effectiveness and ROI
- Monitor and continually adjust programs throughout the program’s existence to meet and exceed key program performance metrics
Education and Experience:
- Proven experience in developing & optimizing targeted programs that drive consumer demand, capture user demand, improve brand awareness and incremental sales and profits
- A proven track record in online marketing including SEO, SEM, Email, Mobile, Social and Affiliate marketing campaign & performance optimization
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in getting results and answers and the demonstrated ability of combining creative and strategic thinking.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in reporting & analysis tools:
- Analysis & Presentation skills: Excel, Power Point.
- Web Analytics: Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Google Analytics
- Business Intelligence tools: Microstrategy, Business Objects, Webfocus, Tableau
- Proven success in working with large data sets and using tools to extract & analyze data
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years direct marketing analytic experience
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...