The Field Finance Director position will provide operational analysis for the VP of Operations as well as Directors of Operations, Directors of Sales, Directors of Rental, and their respective staff.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of extensive job related experience required.
- MBA, CPA, or CFA preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Ryder’s finance and accounting systems is preferred.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent analytical skills and strong creative ability.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work independently and as a team player, and have the ability to influence and persuade (multi-directional)
- Duties will include planning, forecasting and branch/facility analysis; forecast financial impact of proposed new business; translate, communicate and implement corporate financial objectives within their supported business units; prepare and analyze RCE’s.
- Participate on sales team as the financial technical expert; work very closely with the VP of Operations as well as DOO’s to identify opportunities for improvement as it relates to cost, productivity and performance against standards, provide historical customer profitability and give advice to Operations and Sales group, and work with other FFD’s on special projects or to satisfy particular needs.
- Lead a team of Business Analysts responsible for the financial management of their respective business units’ operations.
- Incumbent will support the overall financial management of all product lines while maintaining fiduciary oversight of their business unit.
- Will provide operational analysis, implement corporate financial objectives, and produce business plans for their respective business unit.
Ryder - 18 months ago
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...