Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches promoting science for a better life throughout everything that we do. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women's Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we focus our efforts in areas of high unmet medical need and where we can have the most impact. Our Medical Care division consists of Diabetes Care and Radiology and Interventional. The Diabetes Care division is one of the largest blood glucose monitoring businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Radiology and Interventional is the world's leading supplier of contrast agents and injection systems for diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. The business also supplies mechanical systems for removing thrombi from blood vessels. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. Marketing We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. This position is responsible for the Legal Medical Regulatory/Copy Review Process within Consumer Care.
Position will work closely with the Manager, Marketing Initiatives, MarComm personnel throughout BHC, and be a
valued partner with the Legal, Medical, Regulatory and Business functions. Role will provide will own tactical and
logistical support for the LMR process. Beyond that will own prioritization of submissions, quality check for submissions, have expert knowledge of the LMR software application, own training within CC of the LMR software application, setting metrics for the LMR process, evaluating metrics of the LMR process, and Manage the
Workflow Process in the LMR process.
Ownership of the LMR submission, review, and workflow process
Manage the Escalation and Work Around Process
- Prioritize submissions based on business need for LMR Review.
- Schedule all LMR review meetings and ensure appropriated attendance from all LMR and business functions.
- Perform a quality check of all LMR submissions to ensure all required material is included for LMR review.
- Be the lead person facilitating all LMR review meetings.
- Ensure reviewer input is captured from the LMR meeting and reflected in a revised submission.
- Manage follow up process from LMR discussions.
- Manage Workflow of projects through LMR software application.
- Handle the distribution of materials as required.
Metric Development and Measurement
- When alignment is not achieved during the LMR process ensure the escalation of the project follows the SOP and Governance process.
- When timing dictates a meeting work around ensure alignment with the SOP and Governance process.
LMR System & Process Training
- Work with Director of Marketing Initiatives and other BHC MarComm roles to establish success metrics for the LMR process.
- Own the measurement of these metrics and the communication regarding status.
- Work with other BHC MarComm roles to establish & develop point in time and on-going LMR training
- Act as CC LMR software expert and will be available for individual and group system training
- Own the validation/verification that training requirement has been fulfilled within the Division.
This position is being added to ensure consumer facing materials have received the appropriate input for Legal, Medical, Regulatory and Commercial. Additionally this role will be responsible for reducing review
- Work on all LMR projects that arise within BHC (process, governance, technology, and training).
- Provide project support on division initiatives as directed by Director of Marketing Initiatives.
cycle time, reducing complexity, improving clarity of communication and ensuring projects adhere to the LMR Process SOP and Governance directives.
- Strong collaboration skills (interacts with numerous functions on each submission).
- Strong people skills (every submission has competing ideas).
- Exceptional project management skills
- Leadership ( must lead the review process in Copy Review)
- Ability to work independently ( will be primary owner of process, review and follow up)
- Flexibility (current process and system is under review, must able to adapt to pending change)
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired from BS/BA degree, Bachelor†s Degree and MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience required
Bayerjobs.com - 2 years ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...