AT&T Consultant - Professional Services 3
Advanced Infrastructure Consultant
- As a member of a team of advanced infrastructure consultants and senior consultants, you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking to design and implement solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing.
- Fulfills billable consulting service projects.
- Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
- Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project.
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment.
- Typically viewed as a mentor or coach.
- Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures.
At AT&T Consulting, you will be working with the best in the industry.
Here is what you should bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in the planning, design and implementation of complex networks as part of a large enterprise network team, or within the professional services or network integration environments.
- Planning, design and integration of secure network technology.
- A can-do attitude and a serious desire to have an impact on your company and the industry.
Experience in analysis and selection of transport and access technologies including; Frame Relay, ATM, Ethernet, Internet VPN, Sonet/SDH & DWDM, and wireless.
- Thorough understanding of internetworking technologies and how technologies are deployed in complex, global networks.
- WAN Expertise – Transport and Access Planning, Design and Deployment Experience
MPLS Integration including MPLS equipment & transport selection, QoS, MPLS IP Routing and MPLS migration planning/transition
- LAN Expertise – Planning, Design and Deployment Experience
- Experience in equipment selection, sizing and detailed engineered design
- Data center expertise including core, distribution and segmentation
- Wireless equipment selection, sizing and detailed engineered design
- Layer 2 vs Layer 3 segmentation
- Virtualization using path segmentation (GRE, VRF-Lite, L3VPN’s, L2VPN’s)
- IP Routing – Planning, Design & Deployment Experience
- IP Routing Protocols – OSPF, BGP, M-BGP, EIGRP capabilities and corresponding configurations.
- IP Addressing – NAT, DNS/DHCP, Address Summarization as it impacts IP addressing and IP routing.
- Network Equipment – Strong knowledge of features, functionality and configurations for Cisco Systems, Nortel, Juniper, Extreme Networks, etc.
- Bachelors degree
- Industry Certifications CCIE, CCNP or proven equivalent experience
- Very strong leadership, documentation, project management skills.
- Ability to lead, coordinate, complex networking engagements in very large environments.
- Ability to travel for engagement requirements.
Business Sales Solutions
New York-New York, California-Los Angeles, Minnesota-Minneapolis, California-San Francisco, Virginia-OAKTON, Georgia-Atlanta, Massachusetts-BOSTON, Texas-Dallas, Michigan-Detroit, Illinois-Chicago
Jun 19, 2012, 7:02:39 PM
Senior Associate/Second Level Manager