E-Markets-One of the nation’s dynamic Internet applications and agriculture services companies has immediate openings for a Web Application Developer(Perl). Looking for an enthusiastic Team Player with web application experience.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that code is developed in accordance with software development standards, guidelines and requirements.
- Documents and performs thorough unit testing on all supported platforms.
- Strives to maintain and expand knowledge base.
- Maintains awareness of and interdependencies between and within products.
- Plays a pro-active role in the identification and resolution of issues and defects.
5+ years of professional software development experience. BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
Required: Full life cycle application development using an open source tool chain.
Desired: Modern OO Perl – version 5.10+, Redhat/Fedora or Debain/Ubuntu, Oracle SQLPlus / Enterprise Manager / TOAD, revision control systems, system integration
Inspired: Java, MS tool chain, Git, packaging systems, legacy code migration, supply chain management experience, agile development practices, system administration and scripting
Good debugging/problem solving skills. Ability to work in a team environment with limited supervision. Looking for an enthusiastic team player willing to put in the time to learn and perfect new skills.
Looking for Full time person but willing to look at Contractor as well.
Salary Range: 70-75K