SERTA MATTRESS-NATIONAL BEDDING COMPANY
Title: MATTRESS STAGER
Moves packaged mattresses and box springs and stores them in proper shipping location.
*1. Lifts and carries mattress or box spring from packing machine to proper storage locations.
*2. Places mattresses and box springs on the appropriate flats.
*3. Performs job duties in a safe and efficient manner. Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
4. Performs related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
1. Basic ability to read and write English
2. Must be at least 18 years of age.
1. Good mechanical aptitude
2. Prior related experience
1. The ability to sort items as they are packed is essential.
2. Ability to interpret and support standards, policies and procedures established by the Company and any Federal/State/Local agencies.
Work is repetitious and involves lifting products of up to 180 lbs on a constant basis. Work involves exposure to usual hazards found in a manufacturing environment.
SUPERVISED BY: Plant Manager and Plant or Shipping Supervisor, may receive direction from the Plant Administrator