The Role of the Environmental Services Supervisor (EVSS) is to coordinate, direct and motivate employees to ensure that assignments and designated cleaning tasks are completed in a proper and timely manner. The EVSS covers for management as needed. They provide new employee orientation and training, while supporting Coordinators and Leads with any concerns. They help ensure our healing commitments are met through excellence and dedication as they work to provide safe, clean and inviting facilities.
Entry Rate: 15.32
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: This is a full time benefit eligible position
- Must be able to communicate effectively including:
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the department
- Must be able to function independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets & email
- Two or more years leadership experience
- Carrying, Climbing, Crawling, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
- Associate's degree obtained through an accredited institution
- IEHA (International Executive Housekeeping Association) or CHESP (Certified Healthcare Environmental Services) certification
- Professional housekeeping experience.
- 3 or more years supervisory experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...