QuarterLine is seeking licensed professional candidates for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury positions to support the Marine Corps Wounded Warrior Regiment (WWR), the one over-arching program that supports wounded, ill or injured (WII) Marines, Sailors attached to the Marine Corps, and their family members through difficulties of recovery, rehabilitation, and return to duty or transition to civilian life. This program supports the transition and coordination of care strategy by providing psychological health and traumatic brain injury support, to include facilitating cross agency and multidisciplinary care, and connection with state of the art specialized services for Marines, and Sailors affiliated with Marine units, as they move through the recovery-rehabilitation-reintegration continuum.
Licensed professionals will offer outreach and support services to extrinsic Marine Corps commands requesting training or assistance with obtaining PH/TBI information and services for their Marines and Sailors; provide briefings and lectures on combat related PH and TBI issues to WWR staff as well as external agencies; participate in continuing education forums in order to keep abreast of latest developments in PH and TBI. Licensed professionals will serve as consultants for medical personnel caring for WII Marines regarding PH and TBI evaluation and treatment and assist the service member’s medical care team and case managers to obtain specialized PH and TBI evaluations and enrollment in specialized treatment programs that are not readily accessible at the service member’s locale.
To support the administrative needs of the CCAs, NCMs, PH Advisor and TBI Advisor in the performance of their duties
- At a minimum there will be an Office Administrator co-located with the core of the contract staff (MEDCELL) and an Administrative Assistant for PH/TBI Programs and WWR research review
- The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Support and coordination of day to day Contractor activities and functions.
- Data collection and analysis needed for WWR mission support as well as items required by BUMED COR or COTR to include composition of required reports.
- Monitoring of taskings and requests for MEDCELL assistance to include response time and progress.
- Research information, procure documentation, and compose correspondence that clinical Contractor Staff need for performance of their duties. All outgoing correspondence should be formatted according to specifications in the Navy Correspondence Manual.
- Prepare weekly briefing slides regarding MEDCELL operations for WWR leadership and additional slides regarding MEDCELL operations as requested by WWR operations and leadership.
Education. Possess a minimum of a high school degree.
- Must provide knowledge in the following:
- Demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point applications.
- Must be able to proof read and correct documents for spelling grammar and format in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual.
QuarterLine - 15 months ago
QuarterLine provides EHR training to support the mission of the Military Health System, and facilitate enhanced user adoption of clinical...