Job ID: FY13-EEA-004
Job Title: SharePoint Designer & Developer
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 1 + year
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Design and develop a new SharePoint 2010 Enterprise site that meets the requirements and functionality of EEA.
2. Lead migration of the existing SharePoint 2007 instances to the new site, ensuring that security architecture is enabled.
3. Recommend best practices to improve the SharePoint functionality, navigation, information architecture and usability.
4. Provide transfer of knowledge and training to the following groups:
1. IT staff: provide training to help IT staff support the SharePoint site on the backend and via backups (DBAs, Developers, Network Engineers, etc.)
2. Web Administrator: provide training for managing the SharePoint site, administer permissions, build functionality and content, resolve user issues, etc.
3. Program Content providers: provide instructional training to create and edit content;
5. Develop documentation as the SharePoint site is being built. Provide written materials for training for aforementioned groups.
6. Communicate effectively with stakeholders, technical support staff and project teams.
Required Key Skills
1. At least 4 years of SharePoint designer and developer experience. Must be proficient with SharePoint 2007/2010/2013,
2. SharePoint configuration experience in 2007/2010/2013
3. 3 - 5 years' experience with ASP.NET Development
4. Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multi-threading
5. Experience of building and maintaining application using object oriented methodology
6. Working knowledge of SOA
7. Experience with MS SQL and TSQL Experience (2005 and up)
8. Ability to configure domain security architecture in SharePoint
9. Experience in migrating/upgrading SharePoint portal from 2007 to 2010 and up
10. Working knowledge of SharePoint web form and site collection administration
11. Able to install and configuration base SharePoint 2010 and Business Intelligence (BI) features, Document libraries, Excel Services, VISIO Services, SSRS Report Builder
12. Able to develop and deploy (in SharePoint) Master pages, page layouts themes and CSS
13. Able to setup and configure SharePoint web application site collections, sites, sub sites, and workspaces
14. Able to setup custom lists and develop customized web parts
15. Ability to customize web pages for interactive BI dashboards
16. Able to develop complex business workflows
17. SSRS reports (and mapping is a definite plus)
18. Strong knowledge of Taxonomy, Enterprise metadata collection and indexing
19. Ability to pursue tasks with a minimum of supervision and deliver quality work on time.
20. Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on deadline.
21. Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting with close communication with others.
22. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
23. Ability to present concepts and designs.
24. Good technical and problem-solving skills.
1. Understanding of Team Foundation Server
2. Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
DatamanUSA, LLC - 19 months ago