POSITION TITLE: Financial Analyst- DMS
SUPERVISOR: DMS Support Manager
DIVISION: Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment
SBU: Corporate IT (Navision)
This job exists to support the Dealer Management System (DMS). This is based on Navision (NAV) and is a global operation. Position provides Navision support to Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment; EMEA, Americas, Oceania and ASA.
The scope of this position is to maintain all Microsoft Dynamic’s NAV installations at DICE dealerships and company owned stores worldwide. Position includes finance analysis, business analysis, documentation, user training and continuing support of Dynamics NAV.
- Provides financial analysis to the dealers.
- Provide level 3 support for system issues when required.
- Participate in the evaluation and analysis of business requirements.
- Train super users and end users in the business processes to be used in implementation.
- Assist in defining program requirements and software configuration.
- Contributes to the execution of DICE's strategy to identify and implement a common single platform to serve as a DMS.
- Supports the foundation of standardized processes which will serve as a basis for driving consistency and comparability through the DMS via training, standard chart of accounts, reports and various other parameters.
- Identification and execution of ideas to insure optimum efficiency between the selected DMS and DICE's back-end systems.
Formal Education Requirement
- Accounting and Finance according to Doosan processes.
- Speak English suitably to conduct business.
- DMS background or dealership experience a plus
- A demonstrated ability to influence people and decisions across multiple functions and areas of expertise.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Proven skills as a coach and developer of people.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong ethics and values which support the organizations goals and foster the appropriate culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Standard accounting, finance and tax procedures.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary
2-5 years in an accounting or finance role
Bobcat Company - 4 years ago