Bachelor of Science
This position is exempt, and is employed in Libby, Montana
St. John’s Lutheran Hospital (SJLH), critical access hospital of Libby, Montana, is now recruiting for a Chief Financial Officer to oversee directly and indirectly all financial and selected operational services at SJLH. This individual will be employed by Kalispell Regional Healthcare, and will report to the Chief Executive Officer of SJLH, as well as engaging in management relations with the administrative team of Kalispell Regional Healthcare. The CFO serves on a variety of leadership,management, medical staff, and corporate committees, as well as being accountable for meetingfinancial, quality, operational and customer service goals in areas related to financial services and operations for the hospital.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting/Other Business related degree required.
2. CPA or Master’s Degree in Finance or other related fields is preferred.
3. Minimum 5 years experience in Healthcare Finance preferred.
4. Strong business management background is essential.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Develop and sustain effective relationships with stakeholders.
2. Plan work for Division and Organization as part of ACC Team.
3. Implement and monitor efficient tactics to carry out Division plans.
4. Oversees the management of Fiscal Services, Health Information Management (HIM), Business Office/Admissions, Materials Management, Environmental Services, Information Services, and Medical Office Management (MOM).
5. Develops and coordinates the operational and capital budget process including maintenance of CDM.
This position requires a management style which is collaborative, consistent, open, and innovative, but emphasizes accountability and measures results. Demonstrates a track record of commitment to patient care, customer service, and sensitivityto clinical issues; and ability to integrate clinical requirements into financial and operational decisions. Demonstrates experience in budgeting and capital planning. Shows ability to build effective teams and to lead, mentor and develop middle management. Come join a fabulous team!
Kalispell Regional Medical Center - 20 months ago