Business Title: Senior Systems Administrator
Requisition Number: 34997
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Information Technology
State: New Jersey
At KPMG, you’ll find award-winning diversity initiatives, a broad spectrum of affinity networks, and a formal mentoring program. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join us in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Build, configure, deploy, support, and maintain enterprise class servers and operating systems
- Host application support for both third party and internally developed code, in support of the client areas’ business requirements, including disaster recovery.
- Oversee ongoing operations, automation, integration, performance analysis, and maintenance
- Install, evaluate, implement, automate, integrate, analyze, maintain, and troubleshoot for enterprise system software, enterprise server hardware, and storage products
- Analyze and resolve complex enterprise system hardware and software problems through collaboration with database administration, software development, network support personnel, vendors, and others to coordinate solutions
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new hardware and software developments; evaluate alternative approaches and recommend new software or modifications to enhance operations and development activities
- Minimum five years of Windows (2000 to current version) server operation systems experience; as well as other disciplines such as Database (Oracle/MS SQL Server), web technologies, enterprise storage, server virtualization, and thin client computing
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience supporting various enterprise class HP/Dell server hardware such as Proliant DL380-DL585 (G5 – current), direct attached storage, and Cisco UCS
- Previous experience supporting various related software such as IIS, Citrix, Microsoft SCCM, WDS/MDT, Symantec End Protection, Veritas NetBackup, Veritas Volume Mgr., BMC Patrol, Remedy, MS SQL Server, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, PeopleSoft, Active Directory, ODBC, FTP, Shell Scripts, and HTML
- Strong understanding of Veritas NetBackup administration, including IBM Tape Silo (3584) and troubleshooting
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 21 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...