The Restaurant General Manager provides overall leadership and direct supervision of operations in an individual restaurant unit to ensure that the restaurant meets or exceeds its annual operating goals. Focal points include: driving excellence in customer service, maintaining company standards in product and facility specification, supervising food handling procedures and operational processes, exercising financial control to meet unit profit margin targets, and selecting, training, developing and motivating employees. The Restaurant General Manager directly performs hands-on operational work to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant.
- Strong preference for internal promote from Assistant Manager position.
- High school diploma or GED preferred and Restaurant/Industry experience.
- 2-4 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement.
- Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance, and employee satisfaction.
- Minimum time in position: 3 years.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.