Title- Chief Strategy Officer OMD
Reports to: Alan Cohen, CEO OMD
The OMD US Chief Strategy Officer is responsible for consulting with clients on an ongoing basis, developing marketing communications strategies and monitoring implementation plans aimed at achieving business goals, and ensuring marketing efforts continuously align with the strategy throughout the execution. The Chief Strategy Officer will actively support all new business pitches helping to identify valuable insights that shape strategy and the communications planning process. This position will be on the OMD leadership team and be responsible for interfacing with c suite leadership in Fortune 500 clients as well as partnering with Omnicom creative agencies.
This position will also work closely with counterparts from the other three global regions to champion the roll out of Vision, OMD’s new operating system. The candidate will partner with domestic training resources to ensure the all agency teams are well versed in the skills required to successfully execute Vision for their clients.
Experience and Background
- 8 years experience with a branded consulting firm in either the CPG/package good practice or similar role
- CPG experience and expertise consulting to large packaged goods clients
- 10 years experience in Marketing/Consulting working on large brands
- Exposure to organizations that have a strong digital and global mindset
- Strong Leadership skills, communication skills and ability to influence/negotiate
- Business Development experience
- Experience working with c suite leadership.
BA Marketing/Communications or equivalent
Omnicom Media Group - 30+ days ago
While it might not be omnipotent, Omnicom Group can create advertising that is omnipresent. The company ranks as the world's #1 corpora...