Covestic is currently seeking an Oracle Developer for our Bellevue team. The responsibilities of role include:
- Design, develop and maintain warehouse management system and supporting systems.
- Analyze requirements, produce detailed technical specifications, and work estimates.
- Write and comment code to standards and implement best practices.
- Monitor database performance and make recommendations for system improvements.
- Coordinate and conduct design and code reviews and walkthroughs.
- Research ideas, technologies, and strategies to support user requirements.
- 7+ years of professional software development and/or Oracle database administration experience.
- 5+ years of experience with developing database applications in PL/SQL, including triggers, objects, packages, functions, procedures and complex SQL.
- Experience in advanced SQL and PL/SQL tuning (including experience with Explain Plan, AWR, and TKPROF).
- Experience with SQL*Plus scripting
- Experience with one or more database development IDEs such as Toad, Aqua Data Studio or SQL Developer.
- Experience with Oracle 10g or Oracle 11g
- Experience with Oracle RAC
For immediate consideration, please apply through the link provided or forward your resume directly to Lisa Hester at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development experience with other development languages such as C# or Java.
- Experience with code management systems such as Team Foundation Server, CVS or Subversive.
- Experience with development IDEs such as Visual Studio or Eclipse.
- Experience writing detailed technical specifications
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
Covestic is a leading provider of IT services for midsize and enterprise organizations; federal, state, and local government agencies, and educational institutions. We maintain close partnerships in our key focus areas such as cloud computing, IT service management, mobile payment solutions, and project delivery with companies such as Microsoft, Serena, SalesForce.com, and ServiceNow. In addition, our staff maintains a high level of partner certifications, and ITIL® certification training as well as specialized training to ensure successful implementation in areas such as project management, application integration, and business intelligence.
Covestic - 9 months ago