- Degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active RN license.
- One year of nursing experience required, supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, sit and walk for periods of time.
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while assisting with transfers of individuals weighing up to 250 pounds.
- Assess health problems and needs of person(s) served, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to person(s) served.
- Advise person(s) served and staff on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
ResCare - 17 months ago
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....