- Degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active RN license.
- One year of nursing experience required, supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, sit and walk for periods of time.
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while assisting with transfers of individuals weighing up to 250 pounds.
- Assess health problems and needs of person(s) served, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to person(s) served.
- Advise person(s) served and staff on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....