Work with management and staff in the development, installation, cost analysis, maintenance and administration of Seattle Children’s compensation programs so that the organization is able to effectively recruit, retain and motivate the engagement, productivity and commitment of highly-qualified staff. Conduct job evaluation, market and equity analysis, and provide recommendations concerning individual/group compensation issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible Human Resources experience in the area of compensation
- Human Resources experience in a health care setting
- SPHR certification or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- Leadership and/or project management experience
- Human Resources experience in program or policy development and managing change
- At least two (2) years experience with mainframe or network HRIS system(s) – i.e., programming, creating reports, developing, etc.
Seattle Children's Hospital - 9 months ago
Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center was a big name for little kids, so they changed it to what everyone already used:...