Job Title Inside Sales Representative
Location Elgin, IL, US (Chicago)
Organization Name Sales
At Linear Industries (a Hitachi Kokusai Linear company), we employ the brightest and smartest people in the broadcast industry. Hitachi Kokusai Linear Equipamentos Eletronicos, S/A. provides broadcasting, image and communication solutions from Brazil to the world, and its product line has been taking many in the international broadcast community by storm.
Hitachi Kokusai Electric Inc. recently acquired the Brazilian broadcast transmitter manufacturer Linear Equipamentos Eletrônicos S/A, and the marriage promises wonderful results for engineers and owners who are looking to crack the digital market without breaking their budget.
While Brazil is best known for futebol, beautiful beaches, the samba and its annual Carnaval, Brazil has also been making a name for itself in the broadcast market. Linear is one of the largest suppliers of transmitters in Brazil and Latin America, and has designed, installed, and serviced more than 37,000 installations in over 40 countries.
The Linear value proposition has always been to deliver better, more cost-effective ways to meet each broadcaster’s local community challenges. By offering a wide range of economical and highly efficient transmitters, exciters, encoders, multiplexers, gap-fillers and converters, Linear is able to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales – Telesales Specialist involve, but not limited to, lead generation efforts by cold/warm calling into existing customer base and new accounts. Assist in advancing sales cycles for sale of company’s broadcast product line. Maintain detailed communication documentation through the utilization of the Company’s CRM and database.
Minimum 2 Year College degree or industry equivalent Sales experience preferred.
2+ years telemarketing sales experience in an outbound B2B/VAR Channel environment. Must have proficiency using applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Excel. Previous CRM utilization highly recommended.
Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a plus
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Must have a strong customer centric focus
Ability to be accountable and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited, to, the following:
Maintenance Follow Up
- Provides lead generation and lead qualification to internal clients.
- Identifies and develops relationships with decision makers and influential individuals who can initiate new business opportunities for Linear Industries • Initiate telephone and/or email communication with prospects
- Cultivate initiated relationships through telephone and email communications
- Works in out-bound calling specific area and calls on prospects following on specific marketing activities
- Typical day involves an average of 50 phone calls per day.
Linear Industries continually strives to offer employees a strong benefit package with access to some of the best plan options available. As a result, our benefit package covers a broad spectrum of options for our employees. In addition, we also offer competitive salaries and telecommuting opportunities for some positions.
- Contacts existing Linear Industries customers through various phone and email methods as a “temperature gauge” for the viability of new sales.
- Produce sales quotations under the supervision of the Inside Sales team.
- Document prospect information in the Linear Industries CRM system after each prospect contact capturing information critical to the client’s sale leads criteria
- Performs data record clean up for Linear Industries CRM investment.
- Regularly attends team meetings to provide status updates, obtain answers to clarifying questions and share obstacles, roadblocks, and successes
- Other duties as assigned
Linear Industries (a Hitachi Kokusai company) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce while maintaining an alcohol and drug-free workplace. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Resfly - 12 months ago