Locating Inc. is seeking a Safety Coordinator for our field offices in the Auburn, WA area. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of administering the safety program for the field office including routine and adhoc reporting, return to work programs, safety committees and safety awareness. This position requires attention to detail, knowledge of safety and risk management, OSHA, and the ability to work well with people from all levels in the organization. Experience with working in a construction, telecom, transportation, or other related industry is a plus.
- Formulates general safety policies and procedures to be followed by company personnel in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Compiles and submits accident reports required by regulatory agencies and company reporting policies.
- Works with center management and corporate claims group, including working with the insurance carrier, to cut down on lost employee time and cut back on unjust claims.
- Track field employee driving and safety data and create reports.
- Assists with development of training to increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote safety consciousness.
- Maintains safety files and records.
- Works with regional managers and supervisors to train on effective safety coaching and corrective action plans.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Valid driver's license with no DUIs.
SALARY RANGE: $40000 - $45000 PER YEAR DOE
Locating Inc - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard